We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a young and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products
- Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, and finally product end of life.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for research, strategic planning and implementation.
- To set the long-term vision and strategy for your company’s products. Communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s/client’s vision and strategy. Work closely with UX/UI, engineering teams and other stakeholders involved to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Execute product strategy
Skills/Requirements/Experience that would be an Addon:
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Team player, Strong Leadership Skills, People skills, Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in product management or as an associate product manager role. (Software Engineers/Business Analyst or Analysts who feel that they would like fit to this role and would like to explore the product management career)
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Has Managed all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle
- Has experience developing product and marketing strategies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.